Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Children’s Right’s Referendum.

The Children’s Right’s Referendum.
The new amendment to the Irish Constitution states;
“42.A 1 . In exceptional cases, where the parents regardless of their material status, fail in their duty towards their children to such an extent that the safety or welfare of any of their children is likely to be prejudicially affected, the State as guardian of the common good, shall by proportionate means as provided by law, endeavour to supply the place of the parents, but always with due regard for the natural and imprescriptible rights of the child" 
In my opinion this is wide open to a judge’s interpretation.
I believe that this proposed amendment to our constitution does remove parental rights. Thus the rights of the family, which is NOW protected under our current constitution. The family and children already HAVE inalienable rights. So why change what is not broken?
Please do your own research, because it could be your children or grandchildren who will be affected by this new Children’s rights referendum. 

I will give you a few links below to read. It is vital you look at these with a clear mind and try to see the bigger hidden agenda of our untrustworthy Government.
I say this because what is now happening in our world is not right, it is not moral or ethical.
Ask yourself, would you trust the Irish State to care for your children? They do not love your child, if they did, why do we have such an appalling and horrific history in Irish State child care? 

Look at the history of the industrial schools, the Magdalene laundries, how many of our children have died in recent years in State care, 196 & over 90 committed suicide and look at the 100 or more children missing! 

What truly needs to be put in place are loving, compassionate and kind structures for families in crisis, not what we’ve had and certainly not amendments that are open to all kinds of interpretation by our court system! 









This is what is happening in the UK and this man I believe is a good man. We tend to always follow the UK!





The blog link above is from an Irish Solicitor that I admire. 


Frontline last night above. 


Please please do your own research. 



What follows are my own observations & if the truth be told I fear that the changing of the constitution in the Children’s Rights referendum will only seek to change more articles of our constitution further down the line, thus in time, diluting our inalienable rights, so that they are worth zilch, thereby dishonouring the very structures of The Family.


“2: The State shall, Therefore, endeavour to ensure that mothers shall not be obliged by economic necessity to engage in labour to the neglect of their duties in the home”
“2:1: In particular the State recognises that by her life within the home, woman gives the State a support without which the common good cannot be achieved.”


The above two articles are NOT being changed, to be clear, and they are very important articles in our constitution.
Now those of you who are feminists, please keep an open mind, as I give you my observations on what we may see and are seeing right now in our country.
In a year or two or three at the outset our Government are bringing in new amendments to the Social Welfare Consolidation Act, where a man or woman who is in receipt of One Parent Family Payment,
will have to sign on for Job Seekers Allowance when their youngest child reaches 14 years of age. Which means parents in receipt of One Parent Family Payment will NOT have the choice to stay at home and bring up their children during the most difficult time in their children’s lives, the teenage years! Now go and look at the two parts of the constitution I have quoted above!
Ask yourself why they will do this? I believe if they do bring in these changes in One Parent Family Payments, that it will be unconstitutional, given the two articles I’ve quoted above. To be clear, I am not a constitutional lawyer.
Now to something I found during last week and I was unaware of it’s existence. If by chance you are a separated person when your child reaches the grand age of 12 years of age and you go to apply for One Parent Family Payment, this is what you will be told & I quote................
“You do not qualify for One Parent Family Payment because you do not have a qualified child as per section 17 2 A (C) (1) of the Social Welfare (Consolidation) act 2005 as amended by the Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) at 2010. Your child was 12 at the time of your application for One Parent Family Payment, therefore you do not Qualify for this payment.”
You have the right to appeal this decision if you are not happy with it and have 21 days in which to appeal.
This change above was brought in to bring us in line with a European directive! Is what I was told when I asked why this had been changed!
Does the picture I see, seem any clearer to you?
Also, it is rumoured that the Government will Decrease Child Benefit, they cannot do this as of now, but can if they keep changing our constitution.
For those of us, and I am in this category, where Child Benefit is no longer a reality in your lives, remember Child Benefit was very important to us in our family budget, least it was to me, for back to school and Christmas. One Parent Family Payment may not have ever effected you, it didn’t me, however, it does affect hundreds of thousands of families in Ireland.
Children are precious Human Beings, your own grown up children are still very precious to you and I feel they are God’s eternal gifts to me. I don’t doubt you feel the same way.
I am writing this in the knowledge that I could get into trouble in the work I do! However, Right is Right, Moral is Moral, Ethical is Ethical.
Our children guarantee life’s future, which is an inherent desire for all parents/grandparents/aunts/ uncles etc.
By the way, in a lot of family realities, children in crisis family situations are fostered by other family members, Which is preferable in my opinion, however, this will cease with this new amendment. 
Children can and will be adopted in foreign counties. Thus ending the responsibility of our Government to them!
 
The above is a Wikileaks link where Irish children under the “care” of our Government ended up in brothels!
IF, this new Children’s Rights Referendum is passed, we will lose EVERYTHING our heart desires for life in Ireland and in our WORLD.
My reality is, only you can make up your own mind on all of this. However, if I do nothing, then I collude with immoral and in-ethical covert practice.
I can NOT be party to or collude with this..............WHY? Because one day, sooner or later (AND I HOPE LATER), I will meet my creator, my need is, that I have a clear
conscience when I meet God and stand before him and her and say “God, I did my best”. If I did not believe this, I promise you, I would NOT be writing this email.
I will post this email to my blog once I have sent this to you. Most of you know, if you know me, know my history and the challenges I had in my young and indeed older, life.
I have a huge need to say this to you all, my life has been a very sad life, yet, 98% of the time, I am NOT a sad Human Being. Those of you who know me and read my blog, will know, I was
abused spiritually, sexually and physically in my young life. However, I had THE MOST WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL WITHIN MY OWN FAMILY OF ORIGIN. I BEG YOU, TO GIVE OUR CHILDREN, THIS OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO TOO. WHERE EVER IT IS POSSIBLE. WHAT IS REALLY NEEDED ARE LOVING, COMPASSIONATE AND KIND STRUCTURES FOR FAMILIES TO BE PUT IN PLACE, RATHER THAN THIS DRACONIAN NEW AMENDMENT TO OUR CONSTITUTION. OUR PRESENT CONSTITUTION REVERES AND HONOURS THE FUNDAMENTAL STRUCTURE OF GOD GIVEN LIFE ON EARTH. 
In good faith, I present my own observations to you, 

Le meas,
Trich

No comments:

Post a Comment